Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cost off fitting flooring

Options
  • 22-10-2012 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

What would the going rate off getting laminate click flooring fitted as i have 155 square metres to be fitted to a new build...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

155:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭slpower01

Its the kind of thing someone would have to look at.... depends on the shape of the house... type of floor being used... etc etc... 155 square meters is a lot so its kinda have to see it to price it... but if you want I can give you my rates over personal message??

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭massey265

slpower01 wrote: »
    Its the kind of thing someone would have to look at.... depends on the shape of the house... type of floor being used... etc etc... 155 square meters is a lot so its kinda have to see it to price it... but if you want I can give you my rates over personal message??

Thanks for reply, the rooms are 8 handy straight forward rooms wit one or two doors, i have the carpenter lined up to do it just want a idea on what price he will or should come up with.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭wirehairmax

massey265 wrote: »
    Thanks for reply, the rooms are 8 handy straight forward rooms wit one or two doors, i have the carpenter lined up to do it just want a idea on what price he will or should come up with.

Why dont you ask him then?

Why dont you ask him then?

Dont worry i will buy i just want an idea off the goin rate or even a ball park figure of i should expect for it.

• Advertisement

Got floors layed! took him 3 days and charged 500 euros, i was happy!

Advertisement