Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House insurance and life assurance

• 22-10-2012 8:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭

i know there is a lot of posts already on the the subject, but there is almost too much information and i can't find what i'm looking for.:o
    buying a house is coming to its final stage and I need to get myself life assurance and house insurance. on the budget so i want to go pretty basic but what should i watch out for? just leaned today that monthly premium in some life assurance policies will increase by 2% each year:eek:, some will not... can i expect other sneaky stuff like that?:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

The most basic life assurance is called mortgage protection, and is reducing term cover to mirror the reducing balance of the mortgage as it is repaid.

It's available with fixed premiums.

Advertisement