Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Extension Searching for line

Options
  • 22-10-2012 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I recently added broadband to my home phone. I have a phone connected with a plug in extension off it. Since I setup the broadband the extension phone keeps searching when I dial a no and also cracking on the line. If I wait a while I eventually can get a dial tone after a few attempts. I don't have a problem with the phone connected in directly to the connection on the wall. I got new splitters from eircom and they don't make a difference. I have used this phone for a few years on a different broadband line connect to my house and never had an issue till now. Eircom says its my phone? Also sometimes if I answer a call on the extension it drops. Does anyone know what the issues could be?

Advertisement