Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese take away

Options
  • 22-10-2012 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

someone help

i need to find a chinese resteraunt that does take aways in them lil chinese take away boxes and gives chopsticks:)

yano like in the Mooooovies:D

anyone know where i can find 1 in dublin

thanks;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,691 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Kanoodle (Clontarf) does the boxes, I'm sure they'd throw in the chopsticks if you asked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

I was going to suggest Kanoodle, they have the boxes and chopsticks. If you're getting delivery, just ask for them,

PS, its really lovely, theyre open about 5/6 weeks, I think I've eaten it at least once a week

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Camille Thai and Diep at Home do those takeaway boxes. One if not both of them also include chopsticks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

Tossd in the IFSC do, no delivery though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭deandean

You can also pick up those boxes in Tesco and in Centra, I think you microwave them & put contents back in the box.

Kanoodle in Clontarf do them allright but my first experience with them was absolutely dire, I waited 20 mins in the shop with about 12 other folks after ordering over the phone, the assembled orders were all put in a drawer with no-one to issue them, I had to TELL the woman behind the counter to get my fricking order in the end. Order was cold and rubbery when I finally got home. A poor show despite pleasant staff.

• Advertisement

There were definitely some opening teething problems for sure, they seem to have sorted them for the most part now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,691 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

MarkMc wrote: »
    There were definitely some opening teething problems for sure, they seem to have sorted them for the most part now.

Yeah, I believe it was a bit of a Faulty Towers week. DeanDean, give them another chance, nice food, decent portions, decent price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭deandean

Update ( for some reason I can't edit my post above):

I decided to try Kanoodle again last week. I called in for my collection, and was out the door again in about 30 seconds.

They seem to have a very good system now, all sorted.

Oh, and the food was very good.

deandean wrote: »
    Update ( for some reason I can't edit my post above):

I decided to try Kanoodle again last week. I called in for my collection, and was out the door again in about 30 seconds.

They seem to have a very good system now, all sorted.

Oh, and the food was very good.

Theres a time limit for how long you can edit your post :)

Glad to hear you enjoyed it second time round

Advertisement