Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Export IT equipment into Russia

Options
  • 22-10-2012 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,836 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

A friend of mine is looking for information regarding the exportation of IT equipment from Ireland into Russia.

Listening to other companies who have tried this, it seems that it is incredibly difficult to do business (customs etc).

Has anyone dealt with or is currently dealing in the Russian markets and could offer any advice or help.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭RUDOLF289

mfceiling wrote: »
    Hi,

A friend of mine is looking for information regarding the exportation of IT equipment from Ireland into Russia.

Listening to other companies who have tried this, it seems that it is incredibly difficult to do business (customs etc).

Has anyone dealt with or is currently dealing in the Russian markets and could offer any advice or help.

Thanks.

Hello mfceiling,

I have a very strong agent in Russia. I handle a lot of exports from Ireland and the UK. It's shipped to Finland (Nuijamaa on the Finnish - Russian border) from where it is transshipped into Russia (Moscow)

If you PM me the details of the equipment, e.g. weights, dimensions, values and types of equipment plus contact details of your friend in Russia, we can tell you how its done and what the costs involved will be.

True, doing business in Russia and Customs can be challenging but we have a good system in place

Cheers,
    Rudolf289

Advertisement