Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lollipop sticks!

• 22-10-2012 10:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 263 ✭✭

a very serious request!any idea where i can get pop sticks in limerick- have to get prepping for kids halloween party, thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 263 ✭✭Fleetwoodmac

thanks limericklad forgot about that shop, its a little treasure trove! will ring tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

M Sign is closed down though afaik.

OP - did you check Silkes? I only found ice lolly sticks but there's a cooking shop across the way in Catherine St

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Mr Price in Roxboro stock those sticks. They are on the back wall of the store with the arts and crafts stuff.

sera have the lollipop sticks but need the skinny pop ones. didnt know that shop was gone loved going in there and on to magic shop across the road!! will try carherine st tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

thanks all. my first request here! off to mr price tomor and then baking for thirty plus crazed kiddies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

sera have the lollipop sticks but need the skinny pop ones. didnt know that shop was gone loved going in there and on to magic shop across the road!! will try carherine st tomorrow
    I'm raging myself, they were great. They might have gotten them in since but Mr Price is probally better or O Mahoneys, the baking shop there can be a bit expensive. Was trying to get them in a rush a few months ago, you can get them cheap on eBay if you're able to as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Try the Art and Hobby shops -one in the Crescent and one opposite Todds.

the quest continues!! tried mr price, never been there before, no skinny lollipop sticks but loads of other bits filled my basket, headed to crescent but no luck there either. they have the standard sticks but not skinny ones. rang catherine st shop but think the person on phone thought it was a wind up ( no not the fat sticks the skinny ones!!). think i might b using twigs from the garden!!!! thanks for al the suggestions only other possibilty is to eat 50 or so pops in the next day r so and recycle!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

One Stop on Catherine Street have them, bags full, of the regular ones.

There is another art shop on John Street that I can't remember the name of, they might have them.

thanks for all the suggestions. my first post and got to see limerick forum at its best. anyway we were al wiped out by bug so didnt get near town but used coffee stirrers and worked. thanks again

Advertisement