Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three mobile broadband

Options
  • 22-10-2012 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Has anyone any problems with 3 mobile broadband? Having serious problems. I've about a 10% chance of getting online on the evening. To add to that, I really can't remember if I've ever encountered worse customer service. A constant line about the network team looking into it!!! I've had to threaten them with cancelling my direct debit, but that's only small fry to them. This is after letting them know, that if I knew when the issue was to be rectified, I could wait for a couple of weeks. But, alas, they still couldn't give me an answer.No doubt, if I follow through, I will receive a nasty letter in the post. All I can do is advise anyone to check out all alternatives before choosing Three for mobile broadband.

Comments

Advertisement