Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Clearance: Baretta M9 GBB, AKSpetznaz, MK23 GBB, ASG SR-2 URban Sniper, M929

Options
  • 23-10-2012 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

And accessories extras available also:
    Pics for everything included. You can pm me for more info and I live in Dublin so for any order over 70 Euros I will include a drop off. Also, I can set up a web cam demo of the guns working so you can see them in action if desired.

I would expect that the buyer is Over 18 and understands that I abide by RIF laws so I will only transport to your private home or a Dublin based Airsoft Site wher it is legal for me to display them and legal for you to test them.

Requesting cash only. But I will bring them a Dublin based airsoft site OR private home if your interest is over €60 worth.

Here is what is available:
    Note - Every gun was prucashed from an Irish retailer and is no more than 14 months old.

1> ASG Arsenal AK Spetznaz: comes with 8.4 large type battery, charger and 3 hi cap mags (including a lomex flash) and 1 mid cap mag. Fires at 300FPS : Asking price Euro €150 for everything included in description.

2> ASG SR2 Urban Sniper including 4 x 25 rnd magazines, a stike systems scope, and detachable bipod. Recently upgraded spring. The new spring brings it to .98 Joules just under the limit. In pic you can see that I taped with camo tape for those serious about sniping without being seen. This can be removed in seconds if your not that serious about camoflage. will include a bottle of .3 bb's and bag of .28 sniper grade bb's (stored in bottle to prevent spillage of bbs) : Asking price Euro €130 for everything included in description.

3> ASG Baretta M9 Gas Blow Back with 3 x 25 round magainzes and 2 bottles of Green gas. This is a full metal slide but remember green gass not great in winter temperatures. Asking price €100 for everything in this description.

4> ASG MK-23 with Silencer. Green Gas non blow back.
    This is a great gun but even though I bough it off an Irish retailer its slightly over the limit with the barrell attached accoring to the guys in Red Barn.
    For this reason they gave me a barrell fitted supply of builders foam which is in one of the pics with the extras shown. I can sell you the gun but I cannot give you the silencer as well unless you take the inner barrell out and supply the builders foam. If you airsoft in Dublin I am told the Marshalls in red barn will do this for you. If your uncomfortable with this we can hold off and I can bring it to the store I bought it in and have them do it before sale. Without the silencer fires approx 270 FPS. Askign price €50 Euro with foam material ready to be insterted. 6 months old.

5>M92FS fires at 210 FPS only hald a Joule. This is a spring pistold but hardly a rip off at only €15 Euro asking price with original box :D.

6> Desert Storm full 3 piece suit with water proof desert camo pants, tactical vest with inner pistol holseter and multiple pouches which can hold several mags even bb bottles or gas cans. and Inner vest with padding.
    Asking price €40

Extras for bulk order (3 guns or more)

I will do a deal with the extras thrown in if someone wants the lot.
    Check out the picture with the 2 bottles of Green gas, brand new unopened strike systems full face mesh mask, brand new stirke systems pistol holster opened but never used. Also offering .28 sniper bb's and a full bottle of .3 sniper bb's and 2 uniden walkie talkies with 3km range (not headset compatible) including aaa batteries.

Again I'm looking for cash only but I'm willing to do a deal on order of more than one gun. If anyone wants the whole lot Ill go to 400 Euro Cash.

I'm willing to demo the guns on web cam or at Dublin based airsoft site.
    Will make exception to go beyond Dublin for anyone who wants the lot!

PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 LiutenantDan

Here are remaining pics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭SYDEWYNDER

Offer Withdrawn. This MK23 is Made by ASG. Its a rebrand of the Y+P. Not Socom Gear.

SYDEWYNDER wrote: »
    Offer Withdrawn. This MK23 is Made by ASG. Its a rebrand of the Y+P. Not Socom Gear.
    Hi SYDEWYNDER- I have edited original description to ASG. Is SOKOM a different manufacturer?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭mongol

Offer 15 on AK flash mag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭SYDEWYNDER

Hi SYDEWYNDER- I have edited original description to ASG. Is SOKOM a different manufacturer?

Socom Gear are indeed a different manufacturer. They produce quite high end pistols and sniper rifles. I would be willing to offer forty for the MK23 with collection. The MK 23 is often referred to as the Mk 23 socom which may have thrown you! I like the little bugger lol. I would really only need it as a spare. Just in case the USP decides to give up.

• Advertisement

mongol wrote: »
    Offer 15 on AK flash mag.
    Hi Mongol. Just to be clear I'm only offering flash Mag in conjunction with the Spetznatz.
    It cost me 40 Euro from a well known Irish retailer so even though I'm looking for 150 for the spteznatz I am hoping people will realise that with the 3 extra hi cap mags this is a reasonable bundle AK offer.

SYDEWYNDER wrote: »
    Socom Gear are indeed a different manufacturer. They produce quite high end pistols and sniper rifles. I would be willing to offer forty for the MK23 with collection. The MK 23 is often referred to as the Mk 23 socom which may have thrown you! I like the little bugger lol. I would really only need it as a spare. Just in case the USP decides to give up.
    Agree to your offer. Sorry mixed them up as you said. I am in south dublin will PM you.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Wolfruin

what is the sizes of Desert Storm full 3 piece suit?

Wolfruin wrote: »
    what is the sizes of Desert Storm full 3 piece suit?
    Hi Wolfruin,

The inner vest with padding is a small size. the Outter jacket with holster and pockets is large and the pants are large.
    The pants and the outter jacket are adjustable with straps on the jacket and pull strings on the pants.

To put the small size of the of inner vest into perspective,
    I am approximately 13.5 stone and 5'8 but I fit in it.
    If your 6 foot tall or over 13.5 stone the inner vest will be a problem but the outter jacket and water prrof pants should still be ok.

The reason the inner vest is not a large one is because when I bought the pants and jacket they thew in the vest for free (but it was last one in store).

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ravenhart

Offer €380 for the lot

• Advertisement

ravenhart wrote: »
    Offer €380 for the lot
    Hi Ravenhart, is tha cash for collection you are offering?
    I can deliver the lot to Dublin address alternatively.

Ravenheart just waiting for Sydewinder to get back to me.
    I want to honor our agreement but if he forefits your deal is accepted.
    If Sydewinder goe's ahead will you accept the rest for 340? (40 from sydewinder for MK23 pending)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Wolfruin

AH wont fit thank you all the same good luck with sale

Wolfruin wrote: »
    AH wont fit thank you all the same good luck with sale
    ok thanks for getting back to me

Hi RavenHeart,

Sydewinder came back to me so i'm honoring the sale.
    As agreed Ill arrange the rest for 340 but with the Tokyo Maruil target thrown in as compensation.

PM me your prefered date and details and Ill pm you back with contact details etc.

Mods please change to "sold"

Advertisement