Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marketing Jobs in Toronto

Options
  • 23-10-2012 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Heeeeyyy!!

I'm just curious to see if anyone on here knows of any marketing jobs going at the moment? I am here since March of this year and I have applied endlessly with no luck in securing anything. If anyone works in this industry do you have any hints or tips as to how I would go about securing a position. I know it's all about who you know and I am networking like crazy but it's still to no avail. As it stands, I have gained at least 4 years experience within the Marketing Industry in Ireland. Previous positions I have held include Assistant Manager, Marketing Coordinator and Marketing Manager.

Anyone out there willing to help me? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭seb65

Heeeeyyy!!

I'm just curious to see if anyone on here knows of any marketing jobs going at the moment? I am here since March of this year and I have applied endlessly with no luck in securing anything. If anyone works in this industry do you have any hints or tips as to how I would go about securing a position. I know it's all about who you know and I am networking like crazy but it's still to no avail. As it stands, I have gained at least 4 years experience within the Marketing Industry in Ireland. Previous positions I have held include Assistant Manager, Marketing Coordinator and Marketing Manager.

Anyone out there willing to help me? :)

Look at workinculture.ca - they sometimes have marketing jobs and short term contracts, so only having a short term visa won't be as much of an issue. Also, try charityvillage.ca it's a not for profits job bank, lots of contract work there too.

Advertisement