Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life Sizes Cardboard Cut-out

Options
  • 23-10-2012 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭

Ok, this is a strange one, but does anyone know of anywhere in the city where I could get a life sized carboard cutout of someone?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

You have a picture and you want it cut to a particular size? Most printing companies will be able to do this for you. You give them the size and they print it onto appropriate material.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Sully wrote: »
    You have a picture and you want it cut to a particular size? Most printing companies will be able to do this for you. You give them the size and they print it onto appropriate material.

I'd need it about 5 foot 4 though.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I'd need it about 5 foot 4 though.

Well these are the guys that are doing it for me anyway;

Disc & Print Center

051 307 005

Located in the Airport Business Park. Speak with Diarmuid and tell him Kevin from Alpha Design sent you. :)

Advertisement