Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pilates in North County Dublin

Options
  • 23-10-2012 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Can anyone recommend a Pilates Instructor or class in NCD (Skerries, Balbriggan, Swords) specifically for and geared towards Back Pain suffers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Discostuy

As someone who suffers with back pain myself I recently started a class in MUgym in Malahide.
    Its run by this lady http://www.studio12pilates.com/
    I've only done a few classes so far but have found it excellent.

There is a few different classes at different times, but they all seem very busy so it might be worthwhile to ring ahead and speak to her first.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Riverside wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a Pilates Instructor or class in NCD (Skerries, Balbriggan, Swords) specifically for and geared towards Back Pain suffers?

There is one run out of the SPorts Surgery Clinic by the physio's on a Tuesday or Wednesday evening. This might be best for you if you have back pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭slarkin123

Sportslink on the swords road run courses of them. Though its more the santry end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

My wife goes to Pilates classes in Platinum gym between Balrothery and Balbriggan. She recommends it highly. The class on Wed eve is for non members but the class on Wed am is for gym members.

Advertisement