Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween events for kids

Options
  • 23-10-2012 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi all

Does anyone know of any Halloween events on this weekend (preferably Bank holiday Monday) for young kids?

Wicklow Gaol does a great job at Halloween but think my youngest would be a handful at it! :o

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Wineman

Car2318 wrote: »
    Hi all

Does anyone know of any Halloween events on this weekend (preferably Bank holiday Monday) for young kids?

Wicklow Gaol does a great job at Halloween but think my youngest would be a handful at it! :o

Thanks in advance

This is one of Wicklows hidden gems http://www.killruddery.com/whats-on/halloween/

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Greystoner

Marlay park do a fab FREE spooky Samhain feis walk through the woods. I would suggest going while it is still light for the younger kids.

Entry is by wristband only this year, so a bit of a pain, but you would have to get these bands from Marlay park this Saturday between 10am and 4pm, but get there asap, because they run out quick.

It is worth it though-really well run and great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Greystoner

Need to add that the walk is on the Sunday and the first one is at 3.30, then walks every hour until the last one at 7.30. Buggies are no problem as the walk follows the path.

www.dlrevents.ie

Advertisement