Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New account \ House

Options
  • 23-10-2012 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

Hi Eircom,

Recently purchased Eircom Broadband €55, and they have sent out the router yesterday. They have already provided me with a new landline number.

My question is that I have no idea where the telephone line in the house is, we don’t have one so to speak…

Does someone from Eircom come out and install the line?

If so, can I have the line placed anywhere in the house as in an office upstairs?

Thank you, not sure of how it works but I need to make sure someone is there if the engineer arrives.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭GoodisonPark

Its usually in the hall/under stairs.

It will be a socket on the wall that you plug your phone / router into.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi Eircom,

Recently purchased Eircom Broadband €55, and they have sent out the router yesterday. They have already provided me with a new landline number.

My question is that I have no idea where the telephone line in the house is, we don’t have one so to speak…

Does someone from Eircom come out and install the line?

If so, can I have the line placed anywhere in the house as in an office upstairs?

Thank you, not sure of how it works but I need to make sure someone is there if the engineer arrives.

Hi Static M.e.,

Can you PM me with your Name, address and mobile contact number and I can look into your order and account details.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement