Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nissan service

Options
  • 23-10-2012 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

With Flannery's now closed can anyone recommend a good mechanic/garage for getting a Nissan Almera serviced; thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

I could recommend a few independent guys, where abouts are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Wester

Thanks Slidey, I'm based in town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Ah, most of the guys I know are a bit south of town.

Fred in IMC just off mail coach road as you turn down towards market street used to get a good enough reputation but I only heard it second hand so no promises.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

Slidey wrote: »
    Ah, most of the guys I know are a bit south of town.

Fred in IMC just off mail coach road as you turn down towards market street used to get a good enough reputation but I only heard it second hand so no promises.

yeah he's very expensive though

there's another guy i've used a few times, scanlons in the market yard, he did a rebuild of an engine for me which worked out very well and was great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Wester

thanks for the replies, much appreciated.

• Advertisement
Advertisement