Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haunted Spooktacular or Farmfobia

Options
  • 23-10-2012 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there, I am looking to bring a group of youths to one of the two halloween events in Fordestown Co Meath and I am wondering out of the two; 1.Haunted Spooktacular, Grove Gardens and 2.Farmphobia, Causey Farm which is better or what experiences have people had of them.
    :eek::eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

It might be better to post this query in the Regions > North East > Meath forum. You'd probably get a quicker response.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭bfocusd

Haunted spooktackular is kinda scary but it doesn't go on for long enough, never been to the other one. Check out haunted spooktackulars website they have a promo clip that gives you a good idea of what it's like

• Registered Users Posts: 1 irishman92

i was at both already this year, i went to the casey first and i taught it was good but the i went to hunted spooktacular after caey and i nearly pooed myself i taught it was brilliant, its more for adults, the casey was more for children and it was very dirty there was mud everywhere

Advertisement