Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barbra Streisand,Castletown House 2007

Options
  • 23-10-2012 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I'm reaching out to anyone who attended the Barbra Streisand concert at Castletown House in 2007. As part of my college course I am doing a paper based on the concert. An interview via email would really help me out, PM me if you would be interested in helping me out. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

I hate the phrase "reaching out" !

Argh! Sorry I know that's of no help whatsoever, but can I ask if you're american or irish?

What you're actually doing is asking, no reaching involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dibble

I hate the phrase "reaching out" !

Argh! Sorry I know that's of no help whatsoever, but can I ask if you're american or irish?

What you're actually doing is asking, no reaching involved.

Pedantic much?

NeasaLou - welcome to the forum. I wasn't at the gig but there were a lot of unhapppy punters at the time. You could try Jim Carroll at the Irish Times as he has commented upon that gig a few times in his blog (http://www.irishtimes.com/blogs/ontherecord/).

Advertisement