Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simple Minds Greatest Hits Tour 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Great news that they are doing another tour!!!
    I saw them this year in Dublin in the 5x5 tour, it was the third time I saw them, one of my favourite live bands ever!!!

If they don't add Dublin, it goes into my plan!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭bullpost

Saw them play the 5x5 tour and it was great.
    Would love them to tour the New Gold Dream album.

Depends on the setlist for this tour as anything after Sparkle in the Rain makes me barf :)
    Irish Aris wrote: »
    Great news that they are doing another tour!!!
    I saw them this year in Dublin in the 5x5 tour, it was the third time I saw them, one of my favourite live bands ever!!!

If they don't add Dublin, it goes into my plan!!

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭bonoman66

Tour starting in Dublin next month - not too long to go now ;)

They were superb in March last year & I doubt they'll be anything different this time around.

Looking forward to a good setlist hopefully, maybe not as interesting to the hard core fans in terms of the tracks that they played on 5X5 Tour, but looking forward to hearing / seeing the hits in The Olympia close up.

Since it's almost a year gone.. hoping Minds Fans will like this one from opening night last year...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,589 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

They are on the Electric Picnic festival line up too.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement

7 year revisit...

Dug this out of my digital archives and gave the picture & audio some remastering. Hoping it might provide a little distraction in these challenging times, even if only for a few minutes. Stay safe & well everyone.

Advertisement