Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Etobacco.com

• 23-10-2012 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Has anyone had the same trouble as me with this company.
    i ordered some cigars for my husbands birthday, i ordered in good time i thought.
    i ordered on the 18th september 2012 and my husband's birthday was not until 9th october so i thought they would arrive in time but sadley not, i have emailed them on may occasions but have got no response back i have even messaged them on this site but again still no response.

they do not have any contact numbers or address only email which seems a waste of time.

can anyone tell me if these are a scam company

and what i can do to get my money back as it has already been taken from my account.

i would like to know of other people dealings with this company and how they have have been dealt with.

Please have a think before dealing with this company

Comments

Advertisement