Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Historical rainfall data UK

Options
  • 23-10-2012 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭

Hello All

I am looking to obtain some rainfall data for specific dates in 2005-2006 for a specific location (Bristol) in the UK.

I know the met office does monthly rainfall for its weather station network but if anyone knows anywhere that would have daily rainfall totals I would really appreciate it. I am looking to highlight the effects on specific heavy periods of intense rain on soil moisure levels in the following days as part of some research.

Many thanks

Tin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭Su Campu

St. Athan (station ID 03716) is the nearest synop station to Bristol. Use this page to search that station ID for whatever time period your after. It will give up to 50 daily summaries at a time, and the preciptiation amount for each is shown ("Prec (mm))". If you want midnight to midnight then select 00 under "hora".

http://www.ogimet.com/gsynres.phtml.en

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭tin79

Much obliged sir. thank you .

Advertisement