Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill for past 2 months says 0.91euro

Options
  • 23-10-2012 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I moved into a new apartment and have only paid one bill so far. My 2nd bill now says 0.91euro which can't possibly be right.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi 3bs,

It could be an under-estimate or due to a previous over-estimate. If you private message me your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address in full as they appear on the account, as well as either your date of birth or the contact telephone number on your account, I will investigate this for you.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 30 3bs

Hi 3bs,

It could be an under-estimate or due to a previous over-estimate. If you private message me your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address in full as they appear on the account, as well as either your date of birth or the contact telephone number on your account, I will investigate this for you.

Regards,
    Una

Just sent the requested information. Thank you for looking into this.

Advertisement