Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest coal

Options
  • 23-10-2012 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Just wondering where the cheapest coal in Louth is ? Maybe its cheaper north of the border ??? Looking to buy coal or doubles.... :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Smokeless or the real deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

I get mine in Murphys Forkhill but it may not be the cheapest,think its €12 for big 40kg bag of polish coal.Cost me €19 for bag of coal and bag of slack at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭bnear

I'm looking for the real deal Srameen, I'm in the country so don't need smokeless....
    E12 sounds ok to me thanks for that Toby might go down there at the weekend and have a look .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Go out the border

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

There's a guy on the Dundalk road (on the way into Castlebellingham) selling 40kg bags of Stafford coal for €12. His van does be parked outside the house and it's advertised on the side of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭kormak

you'll get 40Kg bags of Polish coal delivered to your door by Seamie Califf @ €15 a pop.
    Slightly dearer than some of the prices on here, but it's delivered straight to your bunker and this coal heats like a furness once it gets going, which is more than can be said about some of the rubbish cheapy bags doing the rounds!!
    pm me if you want his no.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭bnear

There's a guy on the Dundalk road (on the way into Castlebellingham) selling 40kg bags of Stafford coal for €12. His van does be parked outside the house and it's advertised on the side of it.

Thanks for that, I got some there yesterday...:)

Advertisement