Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suspended line and broadband

Options
  • 23-10-2012 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Several weeks ago I got a new line connected to my home. Last Saturday my landline and broadband was suspended. When I rang 1901 I was told by the answering machine there was an outstanding balance which I then paid over the phone. On Monday the line still didn't work so I rang Eircom once again. Spoke with an agent and was told there was an outstanding balance (different than on Saturday) which I decided to pay hoping to get my line back but when paid, I was told that I need to phone Credit Management Dept. So today I spent most of the afternoon dialing freephone 1800 203 101 hoping to speak with someone but never made it through the answering machine and the music. In total I made 6 calls, each one at least 7 minutes long. No success.
    I was wondering whether there is a quick way to get this sorted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

KL74 wrote: »
    Several weeks ago I got a new line connected to my home. Last Saturday my landline and broadband was suspended. When I rang 1901 I was told by the answering machine there was an outstanding balance which I then paid over the phone. On Monday the line still didn't work so I rang Eircom once again. Spoke with an agent and was told there was an outstanding balance (different than on Saturday) which I decided to pay hoping to get my line back but when paid, I was told that I need to phone Credit Management Dept. So today I spent most of the afternoon dialing freephone 1800 203 101 hoping to speak with someone but never made it through the answering machine and the music. In total I made 6 calls, each one at least 7 minutes long. No success.
    I was wondering whether there is a quick way to get this sorted.

Hi KL74,

Can you PM me with the address, your name and mobile contact number. Also can you confirm if you are the new tenant / owner from the address.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement