Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Studying at AIT

• 23-10-2012 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

New to AIT. Does anyone know if there is anywhere other than the library that is good to study? Just want maybe a class room with a plug socket and which is open lateish. Also does anyone know what time the main building closes at? Bit of a night owl and I think the library is closing at 4pm for midterm. Got a bloody assignment due after it :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭minion35

Sometimes their are rooms opened throughout the college but they do generally close around the same time that the library does, one option would be to use the Athlone Town Library and rent out any books that you think you'll need from the college library. I'm not sure if it has any WiFi available their so downloading whatever research papers and resources you'll need before going though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Steviemoyne

Try the engineering block. Not sure what time it closes at every day but there's wifi throughout and the blocks do usually be quiet enough depending on which one you go to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

I finished in AIT this year (sob) but I always liked studying in the downstairs business rooms. Comfy, has plug sockets and wifi and is a nice walk to the canteen for stretching your legs every so often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭segaBOY

Thanks guys! :)

Advertisement