Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitting Tyres

Options
  • 23-10-2012 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows where I could get 2 tyres fitted to rims. Have Tyres just need someone to put them on for me - Naas, Newbridge, Kilcullen area preferred

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

The place i get my tyres done is at the back of the old cinema in Newbridge. Cheap and good. At one side of the cinema is the health centre. The entrance to a small industrial estate is at the other side of the cinema. He's at the end on the left hand side.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭amtaxi

was in there today - he wanted 50 euro just to put them on :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

There is a new place in the tougher industrial estate.They have an ad every week in the Kildare post. Fair deal tyres. Their beside the nct centre. I haven't used them myself but a few people have told me they're ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 upyaboya

i find best place is ic tyres on newbridge road, naas , just behind naasschool of motoring, cheap too !:)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 gateshead

I always found it better to avoid these 'back street' tyre fitters.Theres always a reason why there cheaper and i doubt its rent prices.
    In this case your just fitting the tyres you already have so its irrellevant.€50 sounds fair to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Heffernan tyres Kildare town,best place by far and the only place in Kildare (county) i'd trust to put tyres on alloys without making a mess of the wheels.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭amtaxi

gateshead wrote: »
    I always found it better to avoid these 'back street' tyre fitters.Theres always a reason why there cheaper and i doubt its rent prices.
    In this case your just fitting the tyres you already have so its irrellevant.€50 sounds fair to me.
    They sell and fit part worn tyres - 2 for my car cost €60 - doesn't seem too fair to me to charge €50 just to fit my own tyres.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 gateshead

Yeah I suppose when you put it like that it is a bit pricey.

I always found healys in naas reasonable and knowledgable which is very important for me also.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

€50 to replace 2 tyres is extorntionate
    €15 a corner is more reasonable

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭elaverty

MS TYRES in Kildare Town are 100% and wont ride you,,,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Major Lovechild

try On The Spot Tyres. He's based in Naas. I found him to be dead sound.

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

Advertisement