Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oven Replacement Parts

Options
  • 23-10-2012 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can pick up an oven replacement part in Sligo? I'm looking for a circular fan oven element for a Siemens oven.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Tom Branley, Sligo Vac. Centre, Market Yard. Got an element there before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

red sean wrote: »
    Tom Branley, Sligo Vac. Centre, Market Yard. Got an element there before.

Brilliant - thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Brilliant - thanks for that!

Dont forget you'll probably need to tell him the make and model no. of the cooker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

Tahenys on the High Street/Market cross have those as you have described. But there are many brands that do circular heating elements so they might need to order.

Previously I ordered via web, half the price, but the supplier in Derry had closed. Might be others tho.

Tahenys was about €50.

It can be a tricky job, and varies model to model. My oven unit had to be removed from wall unit for example.

There are videos on you tube that show you how to do it. My tip would be to take photos of any electrical wiring you have to un-do to get at the old element.

Good luck with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭North West

Hi
    try this company, next day delivery, they are great,
    Quinnspares Ltd
    Address: Aughnacarna Durrow Tullamore Co. Offaly
    City of Offaly
    Phone: (057)9351729
    Categories: Domestic Appliances - Spare Parts,
    [URL="http:///"]
    [/URL]NW[URL="http:///"][/URL]

• Advertisement