Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Personal hotspot option disappeared from menu

• 23-10-2012 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Am running iOS6 on iPhone 4. Was using personal hotspot to tether my laptop to the iPhone no problem up until yesterday, today the option has vanished. Haven't updated anything on the phone, tried to restore network settings but this didn't help. Has this happened to anyone? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

I'm pretty sure they changed the personal hotspot settings location to under general and then cellular and its the third option. (Well that where it is on my 4s) Once you activate it, it should go back to the old spot

Hope that helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭WillyWonka

Had that before under ios5. Restart and it seemed to reappear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭Hennybug

I can't find it either - on one phone it's still there, on the other it's not and not under general either :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭moralproduction

if you reset network settings it should reappear

• Registered Users Posts: 44 my username

Thanks all, seemed to just reappear a few hours later, v confusing!

• Advertisement
Advertisement