Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men's braces for holding up trousers

Options
  • 23-10-2012 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Does anyone know where I can get braces in white preferably in Galway city? I was thinking in Antony Ryan's but not to sure

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Debenhams used to do them. Try Geraghtys too; if they don't have them, they might be able to order them.

Try to try them on before you buy; sometimes the clips are very light and either won't stay clipped tight or will fall apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Miri5

There is a mans shop down Eyre Street, can't think of name, but I remember seeing braces on the window. It is opposite Renzos and just down the street a little. Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

I got a pair just over a year ago in Burtons in Galway Shopping Centre

• Registered Users Posts: 36 danzdan

Guaranteed to get them in Anthony Ryan's. shop street

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Have you tried dunnnes stores? I got some for my hubby 2 years ago there?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Suit and dress suit hire shop on abbeygate street beside Java cafe seem to have any amount of braces in window most of the time..

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

Just saw some in Pennys today. Topman always have them too

I smell a clockwork orange haloween......

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Seen loads of these at the weekend while looking for cufflinks.

Debenhams defo have braces. Anthony Ryans didnt if I remember correctly. Hanleys at the top of shop street did. Marks & Spencers also had them.

Advertisement