Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween costumes

Options
  • 23-10-2012 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hey guys! I'm on the hunt for a Princess Peach (Mario related) dress in Dublin (or surrounding areas) for halloween...did anyone come across one in town? I've been looking at them online, and have decided to go for a short one, but I've left it a bit late to be sure to have it on time!! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

_Chaos wrote: »
    Hey guys! I'm on the hunt for a Princess Peach (Mario related) dress in Dublin (or surrounding areas) for halloween...did anyone come across one in town? I've been looking at them online, and have decided to go for a short one, but I've left it a bit late to be sure to have it on time!! :)

You could try thecostumeshop.ie, I think they have a talk to forum on here, they may be able to sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

just thought I'd add that I spotted a costume shop opened for halloween on liffey St. Might be worth checking in there if you are around Dublin. If I happen to be in town over the next 2 days I will check for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 BrazIrish

I might be wrong but I think I have spotted a princess peach costume on the first floor in st. Stephen's Green. There are two shops with loads of costumes on both sides after you leave the escalators. I have to go there tomorrow so I can check it for you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sinead81

There is a great costume shop that has popped up on South William Street called THE LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS. Give them a shout and see if they can source it?? They seem to have a great selection from what I have seen when I went in for a look!

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

There's also Fun Place beside Gaiety..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭K09

Hi,

Any ideas where I can get a red sash for bull-run costume?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

K09 wrote: »
    Hi,

Any ideas where I can get a red sash for bull-run costume?

Thanks

Try Hickey's on Henry St.
    http://www.hickeyfabrics.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭liffeylite

There's also Fun Place beside Gaiety..

Is the place on clarendon market still there?

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭K09

Hi,

Any ideas where I can get white trousers for a bullrun costume?

I have tried penneys and dunnes but no luck.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

where can get a pirate sword sash or baldric in dublin but not ebay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Snakezilla

Ive been thinking of going as a Zombie soldier in a nazi costume but some people have told me I shouldnt buy the nazi costume. Theres one for sale on an Irish costume site so it would be basically that and some good make up (face hanging off etc)

Anyone else think the nazi costume is a bit much? I only want it because of the style and look of it, nothing to do with the actual nazi meaning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

yes but very expensive over €300
    http://www.ioffer.com/i/wwii-nazi-german-ss-m32-uniform-set-146355925

im not sure its german but look german but you can put german badge on or the flag if isnt german enough for u

€40
    medium

http://www.littlestarparties.ie/show_product.php?productId=41322#.UlGIeRCN9_Q

€40
    large
    http://www.littlestarparties.ie/show_product.php?productId=41323#.UlGJPBCN9_Q

Advertisement