Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

:)

Options
  • 23-10-2012 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I got banned from replying a quote that was stating the truth!
    in the thread about the atheist boy who was made sit threw a mass a girl quoted on it saying:
    Ok, Hi guys.. Im actually loving what yee have wrote so far, but my dear, Tim, who started this thread... You dont really know what youre on about, babe... I actually went to school at BCC.. Was a good member of the school community and took part in everything.. That young man who wrote to the Human Rights peeps.. Well, he actually took part in the service basically every year.. I just done the leaving cert and left the school.. Now he was a lovely child like and his brother was in my class.. they loved school shur.. Like what can I say.. Was a pretty amazing school community.. We went through everything down there.. When it rained outside you would be wet inside due to the leaks.. Borris is not really like any other school in the country.. its good craic like.. And we all still come out with good results.. Pretty good school if you know what I mean.. the principal works terribley hard to make sure we were happy in school so I actually don't know where this young lad is coming from complaining about the place.. In religon class, God wasnt really mentioned and shur there was even an atheist lad in my class and he took part in every class, giving his side to the story.. Then shur, the service every year, EVERYONE was included, doesnt matter what religon you are.. Be graaaand, like.. Shur most people didnt take part, maybe this lad didnt this year but like, all he had to do was sit there and just chat with the lads.. Have a bit of banter... The reason everyone goes is to be suervised.. Like shur the lad could go run off somewhere and hurt himself.. School be blamed like.. Not exactly fair on them if that did happen.. Shur, il finish up now.. Borris is actually a totes amazeballs school and we have the best school community ever so I wouldnt really go saying stuff like that.. thanks, bud..

and I replied saying :
    she is only saying this as she is the principals daughter :)

reply to this thread if you think it is fair or unfair that i am banned

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

First, you don't have to copy and paste entire posts here. A link to the thread in question would be fine.

Second, you don't get to invite people to comment on the fairness or otherwise of your ban. This is a forum for the relevant authorities to make that decision.

Third, you need to discuss your ban with the moderator in question by private message, as indicated in the large graphic at the top of the page. Only if you can't resolve it through that process do you take it up here.

If you haven't already discussed the ban with the moderator, go and do so now. If you have, a category moderator will deal with the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

I can't see the discussion going anything other than one way, though, because the post in question is an open and shut breach of Boards' terms and conditions:
    You agree, through use of this service, NOT to use boards.ie to:

post illegal Material
    treat others with disrespect
    defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights
    (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
    identify or speculate as to the identity of any anonymous or pseudonymous user

moderately,
    Scofflaw

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Agreed, we're done here. Homerxxxx, you might want to spend some time reading and familiarising yourself with how the site works before posting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement