Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im a celebrity 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

They must be freaked, they spend a load of time thinking of and designing the trials and they don't even get to use them.

I wish Helen would just leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Tails142

helen = useless

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    They must be freaked, they spend a load of time thinking of and designing the trials and they don't even get to use them.

I wish Helen would just leave.

Ye I understand why Ant and Dec were really pushing her to do it but she was completely set against it, they can't make her do it and tbf she has given the trials her best shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

tbf she has given the trials her best shot.

I disagree. She could have at least tried for the first two stars, but she didn't bother her arse at all. Hardly her best shot - she didn't even bother firing the first shot!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Helen is pathetic. She didn't do her best she wussed out! Very irritating.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Hope she gets voted out ASAP

I disagree. She could have at least tried for the first two stars, but she didn't bother her arse at all. Hardly her best shot - she didn't even bother firing the first shot!

Ye if you look at it as an isolated incident then it looks pathetic but you have to put it into context. She's done a trial everyday for like a week, she's only 22, she's a girl with a history of depression and panic attacks and not everyone has such a strong "get up and go" mentality. I think she's tried her best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Maggie 2

So, ye like watching a poor girl being bullied? Helen or Dozey as we know and love her is just a ditsy girly girl. Charlie is a bully. Ant & Dec ..... words fail me!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Maggie 2 wrote: »
    So, ye like watching a poor girl being bullied? Helen or Dozey as we know and love her is just a ditsy girly girl. Charlie is a bully. Ant & Dec ..... words fail me!
    Well technically the public who voted for her are the bullies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

You need to get out more or just open a window

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭Trampas

Ye if you look at it as an isolated incident then it looks pathetic but you have to put it into context. She's done a trial everyday for like a week, she's only 22, she's a girl with a history of depression and panic attacks and not everyone has such a strong "get up and go" mentality. I think she's tried her best.

And she was forced to sign up for the show also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Maggie 2

Trampas wrote: »
    And that gives people the right to bully her? How can you sleep at night?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

she admitted herself she hadn't tried her best when she legged it out of the house after the ostrich and in the coffin she wanted out before anything was put in :( She knew what she was signing up for and she's not that weak as she has eaten some nasty stuff :mad:

She's absolutely useless complete loser, I hope they take back all the money they are paying her and give it to someone who deserves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Trampas wrote: »

How was she forced to sign up?

LizT wrote: »
    How was she forced to sign up?

Sarcasm :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Tried her best. She didnt even try the last one, so thats not trying your best.
    Ive a history of depression but at 22 I moved countries, so I dont agree with you.
    She's 22 and expects everyone to take care of her. She needs to grow up, and have some responsibility. Lots of people are 22 and manage in their own.
    She should never have gone on this show, and her fee should br halved

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

And that gives people the right to bully her? How can you sleep at night?
    Youve obviously never met a reall bully
    I dont sleep at night but, not because of a poor celebrity diva like Helen who cant do trials.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

I think the fact that she went on the show in the first place is ridiculous. Afraid of everything and not even making an effort in the trials,which is not going to help her in the long run with everyone else in the camp. You can see already how annoyed everyone is at her. And if the poor girl is suffering from depression, I don't think it's the right place to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

This is really uncomfortable to watch. Waiting for them to lynch Helen at any moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

she has the best teeth money can buy by the looks of it

She looks ridiculous in fairness, and typifies everything that is wrong with young people today, Aspiring to be a star yet brings damn all to the table

Quality stuff Helen!

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭paulgalway

Just goes to show all the previous refusals at trials were just to ensure she kept getting air time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Jeez! She's really good! :eek:

Great performance! Absolutely well deserved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Red Pepper

Oh you of little faith!!!
    Well done Helen, what a girl!!
    Now a few gratuitous bikini shots wouldn't go astray...

Helen definitely has a point here, it is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

paulgalway wrote: »
    Just goes to show all the previous refusals at trials were just to ensure she kept getting air time
    Completely agree! Its ridiculous :D

• Registered Users Posts: 42,085 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I don't see the point in taking an ad break during the live trial and then hurrying the girl up throughout it, makes no sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,736 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

jebforever wrote: »
    I don't see the point in taking an ad break during the live trial and then hurrying the girl up throughout it, makes no sense.

12212611015C10go.jpg

Advertisement