Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im a celebrity 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Almost impossible task with the speed they were making her do it, she performed admirably.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    12212611015C10go.jpg

Obviously I realise it brings more money in for ITV but surely one ad break in the last half hour would have been enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

When I saw the ads for this I said to myself I'l avoid it like the plague, useless reality tv rubbish. Flicking through the channels a few nights ago I see the corrie girl with the nice boobs showering in a bikini. Few minutes later I see the even hotter pussycat doll Ashley Roberts. Needless to say I am now hooked.Looking forward to tonights show.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

anyone know why brian left ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

smodgley wrote: »

Medical reasons apparently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Helen has beaten the public!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I thought they kind of glazed over Brian leaving, Ant & Dec usually get a few jokes out of someone leaving for whatever reason so there is more to this story:eek: it's a pity as I think he is funny and could have gone far in the show:(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

casio4 wrote: »
    I thought they kind of glazed over Brian leaving, Ant & Dec usually get a few jokes out of someone leaving for whatever reason so there is more to this story:eek: it's a pity as I think he is funny and could have gone far in the show:(

I think he seemed like he was close to a breakdown or something

LizT wrote: »
    I think he seemed like he was close to a breakdown or something
    don't they go through some sort of tests to see if they are mentally able for the jungle? he hadn't done any hard trials so found it a bit of a surprise he was the first to leave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

smodgley wrote: »

mysterious illness apparently. wife and kids have flown out to be at his beside. Talk of some kind of breakdown. they did eat virtually nothing for 5 days and there were terrible thunderstorms during the nights..accordlng to The Sun.

Show gave nothing away tonight. let's wait and see and hope it is nothing serious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Brian had a bit of a wobble a few days ago after David was messing with the fire and the logs, he was crying and generally didn't handle it very well. It was possibly the cracks beginning to show and maybe the jungle was all a bit much for him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

What a shame that Septic Peg has had to leave... :(

Oh well, at least there's Brissy, Colin and Linda. ;)

Helen is clearly getting almost all the attention, though - even David and Hugo, both considered by many to be t**ts, don't appear to be getting that much of a look-in.

Knowing the monkeys at ITV, this is probably what they want - the young, female, supposedly good-looking ex-Corrie star, who also happens to have a history of depression... :mad: :mad: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭pooch90

Ah, in fairness they are showing Hugo being an absolute knob quite a bit...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

pooch90 wrote: »
    Ah, in fairness they are showing Hugo being an absolute knob quite a bit...

Well, yes - he too has been a bit of a crybaby.

But the British papers don't appear to be quite as interested in him as they are in Helen...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Jesus - that bed challenge is giving me the willies! :eek:
    Are they not allowed to cover themselves with their blanket? If I was there, I wouldn't have as much as a hair from my head peeping out from under the blanket!... But then again, I'm like that at home if there's a moth in my bedroom! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,948 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Hope that was worth pissing your political career away for Nadine lol.

Thargor wrote: »
    Hope that was worth pissing your political career away for Nadine lol.
    yeah I think there will be a backlash in England when she gets home

twirlagig wrote: »
    Jesus - that bed challenge is giving me the willies! :eek:
    Are they not allowed to cover themselves with their blanket? If I was there, I wouldn't have as much as a hair from my head peeping out from under the blanket!... But then again, I'm like that at home if there's a moth in my bedroom! :o

I thought it was a bit unfair on some of them. There's a bit of a difference between a few cockroaches and snakes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

Rosemary seemed to be the only celeb lying under the blanket. But there were still loads of creepies getting in underneath it. Why did David leave the challenge so quickly. Thought he'd act real tough and stay to the end. Does anyone else think that Eric Bristow is really nasty - don't like his snide comments to Rosemary and Hugo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

rocky1813 wrote: »
    Rosemary seemed to be the only celeb lying under the blanket. But there were still loads of creepies getting in underneath it. Why did David leave the challenge so quickly. Thought he'd act real tough and stay to the end. Does anyone else think that Eric Bristow is really nasty - don't like his snide comments to Rosemary and Hugo.
    Eric's just going round like a grumpy old man! Yeah the way he goes on with Rosemary is a bit crap alright!
    As for David leaving the challenge with his, "I couldn't be bothered spending the night here" bull,he's a big old wuss! :D
    Just watching last nights show now, how the hell could Rosemary fall asleep with all those things crawling all over her! The snores out of her :O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

Did you see Limahl blubbering tonight. What a wimp. Think i like Charlie best now- she seems very level headed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Gee_G wrote: »
    Eric's just going round like a grumpy old man! Yeah the way he goes on with Rosemary is a bit crap alright!
    As for David leaving the challenge with his, "I couldn't be bothered spending the night here" bull,he's a big old wuss! :D
    Just watching last nights show now, how the hell could Rosemary fall asleep with all those things crawling all over her! The snores out of her :O
    Rosemary made me laugh so much, she fell asleep and only woke up when they poured more bugs on her
    I agree a few snakes is totally different to thousands of cockroaches and david was just being a wuss
    Id like charlie or linda to win

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I reckon David gave up so quickly because he wasn't really bothered about being voted out.

If it was me, I'd sabotage myself in every way possible to get voted out! I'd pick up my cheque and spend the next week in the luxury hotel, taking long bubble baths, eating fine food, quaffing champagne and sleeping soundly in my air-conditioned room under my eiderdown duvet whilst the other celebrities battled it out to win!

I reckon David gave up so quickly because he wasn't really bothered about being voted out.

If it was me, I'd sabotage myself in every way possible to get voted out! I'd pick up my cheque and spend the next week in the luxury hotel, taking long bubble baths, eating fine food, quaffing champagne and sleeping soundly in my air-conditioned room under my eiderdown duvet whilst the other celebrities battled it out to win!
    You've really given this some thought :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

He also had a 45 minute advantage over the rest of them from the other challenges so it was gonna be hard for him to end up in the 5 up for eviction. No point spending the night being bitten by bugs if you don't have to.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Ashley was amazing when she started screaming. She should be an actress.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

Ashley was amazing when she started screaming. She should be an actress.

id like her to win it, but she prob wont

• Registered Users Posts: 86,758 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Charlie still in it if so I want her to win

I'll be honest I havent watched a lot of it this year around

I am LOVING this meddling thing.....bloody hilarious!!:)

• Advertisement

Ahhhh I'm gonna miss Helen the mad yoke :D

Advertisement