Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im a celebrity 2012

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Red Pepper

Digs wrote: »
    Ahhhh I'm gonna miss Helen the mad yoke :D

Did people not like that bra?! Shame...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

glad she's gone, it was all me me me with her. She wanted attention all the time, my goodness her mother must be exhausted with such an attention seeking child :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Red Pepper wrote: »

Did people not like that bra?! Shame...

She was majorly shocked to be leaving, she couldn't hide her suprise. Think she thought that bra had booked her a place in the final!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,849 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I thought having the young girl behind the door waiting for her mother who she hadn't seen for a couple of weeks and then not getting to see her was a bit much.
    Whatever about a partner waiting, she was too young - looked fairly heartbroken when she didn't get to see her.

I missed the end who is out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

casio4 wrote: »
    I missed the end who is out?

Rosemary Shrager.

who did she say she wants to win? most of them have said David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

She said David or Ashley.

I think Ashley might have a chance bar the accent she's not annoying and comes across quite well

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    I thought having the young girl behind the door waiting for her mother who she hadn't seen for a couple of weeks and then not getting to see her was a bit much.
    Whatever about a partner waiting, she was too young - looked fairly heartbroken when she didn't get to see her.

Ya whatever about Charlie not getting to see her daughter, very hard on the child especially when she could hear her mother on the other side of the door.

I actually wondered the other night in the Eric v Colin trial to see who would go, if Eric had been getting low votes and it was likely to be him to be voted off so the producers decided to have the trial to try and keep him in as he's entertaining in that he winds up the rest of them.

I didn't watch it last year so I don't know if they did similar in other evictions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Thought Eric would go before Hugo

I hope Charlie wins

I reckon the two girls will go next and Eric and David in the final two, everyone that has left the jungle has said David to win so I think the public will vote for him because of that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

I'm Raging Hugo's gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

Used to like Ashley but think she's a bit of a dope after last night. She didn't even know who Michael Douglas' dad was. Think I want CHarlie to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Mellio

Charlie for me all the way!

Wouldnt mind a bit of Charlie;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

David's gone:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭naughto

se1xy ashley to win it;);););)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    David's gone:eek:

Yippee :D

Charlie to win now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

love both ashley & charlie...but l can see ashley winning :)

oh did anyone see their reaction when ant & dec announched david was gone? their mouths dropped wide open at the same time LOL.

Gonna miss it :'( as l do every year....defo my fav reality programme!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,849 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

That was some amount of shít that they just ate - fair dues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Awwww, Charlie being reunited with her daughter :)

...... and the winner is......

Charlie

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Jogathon

Disappointed... Preferred Ashley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

how cute a couple Ashley & Dec would make!!

Advertisement