Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking through the final break up

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 CHNSA

“This is what you shall do; Love the earth and sun and the animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown or to any man or number of men, go freely with powerful uneducated persons and with the young and with the mothers of families, read these leaves in the open air every season of every year of your life, re-examine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency not only in its words but in the silent lines of its lips and face and between the lashes of your eyes and in every motion and joint of your body.”

"Have you learned the lessons only of those who admired you, and were tender with you, and stood aside for you? Have you not learned great lessons from those who braced themselves against you, and disputed passage with you?"
    -Walt Whitman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 CHNSA

I smashed someone's flower pot out of anger. This is not the correct forum to admit such things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

CHNSA wrote: »
    It's OK. I will seek professional help. Thanks y'all.

You've had lots of good advice. Since you've made a decision to get professional help and your last few posts are really more appropriate to a diary/blog I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

All the best, OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement