Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Navy tops - what cardigan / trousers / shoes???

• 24-10-2012 3:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi

I got 2 navy tops for work in Awear the other day. Everyone says they really suit me - but now I need some work trousers & shoes to go with them.

Should I get navy trousers?

What colour cardigan?

What colour shoes?

What bag?

In work we dress smart-casual. You don't need to wear a shirt or suit - but you can't wear jeans etc.

I've pasted a link to one of the tops below - hope the link works.

I can't find the other top on their online shop so I can't post a link for it - but it's a fitted, navy, lace top with short sleeves & a high neck.

http://m.awear.ie/awearire/product/detail.do?categoryId=1963963&itemId=10354621navy

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I think grey trousers.pencil skirt would be nice with it. Or some brown tweed type trousers. If you were going the whole suit, I'd say you could wear it with black trousers and jacket, but wouldn't with just the trousers.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭tinyk68

Stone works well with navy. If you work stone coloured trousers with tan shoes/boots and bag it would look great. Nice top by the way :)

Advertisement