Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credits Cards, who's best at the moment?

Options
  • 24-10-2012 6:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭

been with MBNA for years, always found them great but they've been sold and I got a letter saying my A.P.R. was going up by 4 % !!! time to move I think, but to who? Is there anybody do balance transfers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

kingaaa wrote: »
    been with MBNA for years, always found them great but they've been sold and I got a letter saying my A.P.R. was going up by 4 % !!! time to move I think, but to who? Is there anybody do balance transfers?

Check here for Credit card comparison, I have AIB Click that I think is quite good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

kingaaa wrote: »

I moved to tesco bank from MBNA. You can transfer your balance. You also Get clubpoints for all purchases either with tesco of any other transaction outside of tesco using the credit card.

I almost stopped using my Visa debit card and use the Tesco card for everything. I then turn my points into vouchers to pay my gas and electric bills.

I don't have bank charges yet from my bank but I am getting ready for them by using my Tesco Credit card and cutting down on my laser/visa Debit card. You just need to pay it off weekly to keep on top of it.

The only down side is the don't have your account online and you have to ring for a balance. The are fast to answer the phone in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

only thing about the click card is you have to be an AIB internet banking customer to get one acording to their site?

Advertisement