Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damo--Step up to the plate.Your turn in the well.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of our lives. who knows when...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

What scares you?

Looks or personality?

Would you like to be famous?

What scares you?

Looks or personality?

Would you like to be famous?

People asking me to kill them scares me, that and the thought of losing loved ones without the chance to say goodbye.

I only have personality, but I like to go for both! :D

This is the tricky one. I love acting, and so would love to have the chance to act in something big, but I'd like the opportunity to do that kind of stuff, but I would hate to be the focus of media attention. So... kinda?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

What's the deal with Korean Jesus? Is it some meme I missed?

What got you into acting? Have you done much?

Are you a lumberjack and how do you feel?

Orim wrote: »
    What's the deal with Korean Jesus? Is it some meme I missed?

What got you into acting? Have you done much?

Are you a lumberjack and how do you feel?
    It's from 21 Jump Street! Very funny movie! :-D

I auditioned for a play in secondary school, in third year, got the main role. Did another the next year too, then fell out of it for years. Joined the No Drama Theatre group a few years back, that was formed from boards, been in a few plays and done back stage work in a few too. It's just a lot of fun!

I may not be a lumberjack per se, but I cut down trees, I skip and jump, I like to press wild flowers. I put on women's clothing and hang around in bars.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

What's your favourite horror film?

Dream Halloween costume if money and dressmaking weren't an issue!

What's your favourite horror film?

Dream Halloween costume if money and dressmaking weren't an issue!

It'd be a three way toss up (wayhey!) between The Shining, IT and the original Halloween.

By a long way, it would definitely be one of Ezio Auditore's Assassin costumes, complete with hidden blade. ;)

And I've just managed to climb out of the well! I'm free! Free I tells ya! :D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement