Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with mice please!!!!!!

• 24-10-2012 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi we moved into our new build house in the Winter of 2010. We had problems with mice then and set some traps and caught them. Winter 2011 the same problem started and we caught few more. We just that that because the house was a new build that they were getting in through pipes cracks etc.

During this Summer we out down new paths around house and my husband sealed every pipe and crack possible. However the last few mornings when we get up we can hear the scurrying of the floors above. Think they might be between the floor boards but are really at a loss as to how they are getting in.

Also how do we get them out from between floorboards.

They seem to be making an awful noise running about - it this normal or could it be rat.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am at my wits end.

Advertisement