Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VHS to DVD..... Where can I get this done?

Options
  • 24-10-2012 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Any suggestions? I have 2 VHS which I need to get changed to a DVD. Very sentimental value. I am in Dublin 2!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

I might remember it wrong, but they had some VHS grabber yoke it LIDL a few weeks ago. It made a copy of the VHS and you could save it on the computer. Other shops might still do them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

Lars1916 wrote: »
    I might remember it wrong, but they had some VHS grabber yoke it LIDL a few weeks ago. It made a copy of the VHS and you could save it on the computer. Other shops might still do them.

Peats have them , as would most computer hardware stores . They're generally very easy to use - no 'expertise' required .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Des wrote: »

I'd second these, reasonable prices and quick, got the parents wedding cassette onto DVD there last month for their 25th Anniversary.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

www.crystalmedia.ie

I have good experience of these.

• Advertisement
Advertisement