Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fifa 13 formations

Options
  • 24-10-2012 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Does anybody have any good formation / tactics when playing as liverpool,

im looking for formations and tactics for online, i'm fairly solid at the back and dont concede many goals with the defauld formation/ tactics, but find it hard getting the ball in the back of the net, anybody have any ideas that are not suggesting changing teams,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

risteardb wrote: »
    Does anybody have any good formation / tactics when playing as liverpool,

im looking for formations and tactics for online, i'm fairly solid at the back and dont concede many goals with the defauld formation/ tactics, but find it hard getting the ball in the back of the net, anybody have any ideas that are not suggesting changing teams,

Honestly, if you want to win online don't be Liverpool. I'm a Pool fan myself but seriously just be Barca, Real Madrid or Manchester United. I would recommend Barca.

I play as Liverpool when I'm playing against mates or games that don't matter and I usually use a 4-2-3-1, it works fairly well.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭risteardb

Honestly, if you want to win online don't be Liverpool. I'm a Pool fan myself but seriously just be Barca, Real Madrid or Manchester United. I would recommend Barca.

I play as Liverpool when I'm playing against mates or games that don't matter and I usually use a 4-2-3-1, it works fairly well.

what players are you playing and what position are they in, help would be great!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

I play a 4-3-3 Holding with Liverpool.

Drop Wisdom, put Johnson RB and Enrique LB. Allen holding as a CDM, with Gerrard and Sahin in CM. Sterling and Assaidi on the wings, with Suarez up front.

ConorCBS wrote: »
    I play a 4-3-3 Holding with Liverpool.

Drop Wisdom, put Johnson RB and Enrique LB. Allen holding as a CDM, with Gerrard and Sahin in CM. Sterling and Assaidi on the wings, with Suarez up front.

Thanks conor will try that this evening, what tactics do you use, or do you just paly as default liverpool tactics.

Thanks conor will try that this evening, what tactics do you use, or do you just paly as default liverpool tactics.

What do you mean by tactics? I play 4-3-3 Holding, and switch to Defensive at the beginning of the match, if that's what you mean.

• Advertisement

ConorCBS wrote: »
    What do you mean by tactics? I play 4-3-3 Holding, and switch to Defensive at the beginning of the match, if that's what you mean.

NO i mean do you use counter attack, high preasure , custom tactics ect.

NO i mean do you use counter attack, high preasure , custom tactics ect.

Nope. Don't touch any of that stuff. Never have. I don't think it's necessary tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dwainec

41212 cant go wrong

dwainec wrote: »
    41212 cant go wrong

who have you got up front, and who is you definsive mid?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dwainec

who have you got up front, and who is you definsive mid?

Had Aguero and Balotelli but sold aguero didnt like him. Now have hernandez and balotelli, and yaya toure cdm

• Advertisement

just played against someone playing as Borussia Dortmund who played ultra defensive, and played counter attack football, with 1 striker, and had two pacy players just behind him, that tactic destroyed me....... he had 6 shots and 5 goals!!!

Advertisement