Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Inconsequential Things That Cause You Much Consternation

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

You know what, now I don't like signs!!!!! I'm gonna find one later that say's don't walk on the grass and I'm gonna do it!!!

Its the only way to have it! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭elPadrino

People that see me/someone else pressing the button at a pedestrian crossing, but insist on pressing it repeatedly to 'make sure'.

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭bluecode

Emptying the dishwasher!

Peope leaving cones in parking spaces. I always pass several empty spaces so I can move the cones out of the way and park there. I know I'm bad.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

I'm completely with op on the symmetry thing.
    I LOVE symmetry.
    Everything must be symmetrical.
    If it's not, I feel twitchy and have to put it right.

This must drive you mad so :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

Signs. - Nothing can tell me what to do. ie. don't walk on the grass, I will if I wish! :mad::mad:

What do you do when you encounter Stop or Queue here signs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,649 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

elPadrino wrote: »
    People that see me/someone else pressing the button at a pedestrian crossing, but insist on pressing it repeatedly to 'make sure'.

:mad:

Guess what? I am you.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

People visiting a different town or country who stare at walls like they never saw them before, actually stopping in the middle of the street causing people to walk into them or perform jet fighter hard turns to avoid. Local access pedestrian corridors are the future!.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 mopey

When someone doesn't put a smoke out properly and theres a little stream of smoke coming up from the ashtray.
    When toast has been made and the counter doesnt get wiped down after,
    also applies to tea except with sugar but the sugar is wiped on to the floor.
    Dirty glasses as in some genius washed the plates and pots first.
    Forgot one.
    When i go for a pint and have to go looking for a beer mat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

What do you do when you encounter Stop or Queue here signs?

It really depends on my mood.

Also I never "Queue here" I rather Queue there. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭DwightSchrute1

When people greet a person by saying "Well Lad"
    Makes my blood boil.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

People using ashtrays as mini bins.

Advertisement