Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mens Shed

Options
  • 24-10-2012 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, i am a 1st year student doing a film course and i am looking into doing a documentary on the greystones mens shed to raise awareness and to actually find out for myself what its all about. if i could be put in touch with someone to ask them a few questions. i have been on the website but i would like to get in touch with a person who either plays a role in the running of it or takes part in it.Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Hi, i am a 1st year student doing a film course and i am looking into doing a documentary on the greystones mens shed to raise awareness and to actually find out for myself what its all about. if i could be put in touch with someone to ask them a few questions. i have been on the website but i would like to get in touch with a person who either plays a role in the running of it or takes part in it.Cheers.

This guy is involved with it >>>> wreville@eircom.net
    William is his name

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭dudmis

they also have a facebook page http://www.facebook.com/groups/251004271635107/

i think a chap called Barry Alistair started it up.

(sounds like a great project btw - good luck!)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Strummerville

Thanks folks, I hope it is.

Thanks folks, I hope it is.

Did you make contact with anyone involved with Mens Shed?

pixbyjohn wrote: »
    Did you make contact with anyone involved with Mens Shed?
    Hi john, i sent Barry Alistair a message on Monday and I've not heard back from him yet.

• Advertisement

Hi john, i sent Barry Alistair a message on Monday and I've not heard back from him yet.
    OK

• Registered Users Posts: 33 BarryAlistair

Hi SV.
    Didn't get a message that I can see. Will PM you.
    Best
    BArry

PM Replied to. Thanks Barry.

Advertisement