Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Humour Thread **Chat/Discussion = 24 Hour Ban, Mod Notes Post 1 (26/11)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

SAF's 1st ever team sheet at United

2987dd10-9709-425e-82f4-8015486add0d

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,948 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

BLdaE_lCMAA1snO.jpg

She got abuse straight away and followed up with these tweets before deleting her account.

1) Ok fine Ireland is in Europe.
    2)Wish all these random retards would stop tweeting me
    3) The comments gone iv had a geography lesson
    4) if you could all kindly **** off that would be brilliant
    5) At least me mum thought it were funny
    6) Thanks you ***** im deleting twitter now

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Footy Humour ‏@FootyHumour 18m
    Seamus Coleman cost Everton £60k.
    Glen Johnson cost Liverpool £18M.

Think about that for a minute.

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

27820e51761478e4c6cac890bf676342.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

BLd2HqXCUAAPxL1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,903 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

L'Equipe gives multiple choice options for Claudio Ranieri's nickname at Chelsea -

969341_10151707085584203_255683527_n.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

<snip>

irpgyeYNIDO4Y.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,948 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

rvpsign.jpg

The entrance to Knock Airport! :D

zerks wrote: »
    <snip>
    Last edited by GavRedKing; Today at 19:27. Reason: Worse....joke....ever

Grammar Nazi say's worst joke ever.

BTW,it wasn't mine.;)

tumblr_mnbr6oUgRx1qdlh1io1_400.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

943064_10151594493544417_319635344_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭DoctorGonzo08

AT4267_660x50.gifF365's 20 Transfer Window Wishes
    1) Mark Hughes, complete with a new blue rinse, announces his first signing at Stoke - Jose Bosingwa on a three-year deal worth £70,000-a-week.

2) Spurs agree a deal for David Villa but Daniel Levy vetoes the transfer when the striker refuses to shave his soul patch. Levy admits he was hoping to use the facial hair to fashion a wig for the miniature figurine of Benoit Assou-Ekotto he carved in his attic.

3) On deadline day, Sky Sports News cut to Gary Cotterill at the Britannia Stadium. The reporter has pulled his trousers up to his chest leaving a crotchal outline that is best described as a 'moose knuckle'.

4) Arsenal agree a fee for Morgan Schneiderlin but pull out of the transfer when he fails a medical. The report claims the Saints midfielder suffers from 'alien hand syndrome', but journalists point out that Schneiderlin isn't missing any limbs. "No, he believes he has a third hand," explains Arsene Wenger.

5) Paul Merson says something. I'm not sure what, but it's quite funny and we all laugh.

6) Roberto Mancini sneaks back into the Etihad Stadium and steals £50m from the club safe, which he spends on Kevin Doyle. Man City ask for Wolves to return the money, but FIFA and the FA both ratify the deal. They also comment on how well Roberto is looking after his time off.

7) Stevan Jovetic signs for Arsenal and declares: "Moving to England is one step closer to my dream of becoming a presenter on The One Show. Oooone badda ba da ba ba ba da Oooone badda ba...cough ...splutter..." Snapped vocal chords rule the striker out for two years.

8) West Ham sign released Reading left-back Nicky Shorey to be the club's 'official dancer'.

9) David Moyes announces Chris Brunt as his first signing at Manchester United. "So, what do you think Chris can offer United?" the manager is asked in Brunt's unveiling. "United?" "Yes, United. Manchester United." "Oh...oh right...sh*t...long pause...Chris, please leave." "Boss?" "LEAVE CHRIS."

10) Newcastle fail to do any business because Alan Pardew is too busy promoting his new range of hand lotions. Sylvain Marveaux is dragged around shopping centres up and down the country to help sell a product that claims to leave you feeling 'sexified'.

11) Gunnersaurus is suspended after it transpires that Arsenal's dinosaur mascot sent lewd videos to Christian Benteke in a bid to lure him to the Emirates. "I don't want to talk about it," says a clearly troubled Benteke, who fails to find the net all season.

12) Norwich trade Luciano Becchio for five admin staff from Leeds City Council. After the admin staff all start in successive 8-0 defeats, Chris Hughton rages: "They aren't footballers, they're admin staff. How am I supposed to get results with admin staff?" "You figure out, football manager," responds Delia Smith, sarcasm dripping from every syllable.

13) West Brom sign British swimming legend Duncan Goodhew on a five-year deal. "I don't have to explain anything to you fools," an angry Steve Clarke tells the press.

14) Roman Abramovich, in an exercise to flaunt his power, orders Andre Schurrle to give him one of the Rs from his surname before signing the striker. Chelsea fail to add anyone else to the squad over the summer as Abramovich ponders where to use his new R: "Romran?...Rabramovich?..."

15) Norwich target Gary Hooper retires from football when he's offered his dream job working at the Falkirk Wheel. "I couldn't turn down this opportunity," admits Hooper. "I mean, look at this f**king big wheel. Ain't she a beaut?"

16) Fulham sign a player under 30. The old men in the squad gather round, stroking his youthful face and weeping gently.

17) Full transcript of interview with Clement Grenier after he completes his move to Arsenal:

Journalist: "So, Clement, what did Arsene Wenger say to convince you to join Arsenal?"
    Grenier: "I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me."
    Journalist: "Ummm...Were there any other clubs interested in signing you?"
    Grenier: "Roma-roma-ma."
    Journalist: "Okay...Do you think this is a good move for your career?"
    Grenier: "I'm on the right track baby I was born this way."
    Journalist: "Are you repeating Lady Gaga lyrics?"
    Grenier: "No."
    Journalist: "How do you plan to convince Arsene that you deserve a place in the first team?"
    Grenier: "I'll get him hot, show him what I've got."
    Journalist: "Right, that's it..."
    Grenier: "Can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read my poker face."
    Arsene Wenger: "She's got to love nobody"
    Grenier: "Can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read my poker face."
    Wenger: "She's got to love nobody"

Interview ends.

18) It turns out Leandro Damiao doesn't really exist. Internacional accept £20m from Spurs to conclude a transfer and then send a small eight-year-old boy named Elias to London. Elias is nervous about Daniel Levy and Andre Villas-Boas' reactions as he knows they won't be fooled by the con, but the Spurs duo see the funny side and phone Internacional to say "Hey guys! Boy, did you get us!" Elias decides to stay and attend school in London where his favourite lessons are Geography and French. He makes friends with another boy called Peter and occasionally goes to his house to play computer games. Everyone is happy.

19) In a typical show of bravado, Jose Mourinho bets reporters that he can fit a whole orange in his mouth. He wins the bet, but the orange gets stuck and can't be removed. For the rest of his life Mourinho has an orange lodged in his face.

20) Luis Suarez, running for a bus, collides with former Big Break presenter John Virgo. In a Freaky Friday-style twist, the two men swap bodies. Virgo, now in Suarez's frame, refuses to switch back and enjoys an illustrious career as a waistcoated striker for Real Madrid. Suarez is forced to live out the rest of his days attempting trick shots and appearing as a guest on Countdown where he forms a strong bond with Nick Hewer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Technique

O0deYrm.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

1370025441.4137.iPicit.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

BLmSm1xCMAIB_rw.jpg:large

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Technique

2hq762e.jpg

6a0115709f071f970b0147e229fa1f970b.jpe

BLmJ_mmCMAAlPml.jpeg

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Why is your man burning a Gerrard jersey?!?!?! Apart from the time he might have left for Chelsea in circa 2004/5, I can't think of any reason he'd be on the receiving end of such hatred!

Maybe I've forgotten something... :confused:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

There could be people in 2021 looking back and thinking "Why is that person burning a Suarez jersey? Apart from the time he might have left in circa 2012/13, I can't think of any reason he'd be on the receiving end of such hatred!"

He hasn't left yet, I honestly don't see what the above does to make things better.

Technique wrote: »

BLmJ_mmCMAAlPml.jpeg

:D

Liverfool FC ‏@Liverfool_FC 1h
    Good old Liverpool fans. Notice the little logo at the top of the shirt.

:eek:

dreamers75 wrote: »
    :eek:

That's what you're dealing with unfortunately.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXxEp6yn8cED3-HnIqJ8BFj0mQcM0mw22nWP91qZL2zUf8kUGz

wayne-loadsamoney-rooney-burned-in-effigy.jpg

Every club has brain dead fans

• Advertisement

You all missed out on the best shirt burning attempt ever:

rarnes1 wrote: »

Every club has brain dead fans

Could never burn a jersey, sort of sad/humour related.

How sad am i 5 jerseys away from a complete collection of every pats jersey since i started supporting them in 81.

381440_309271715778955_1403023709_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,877 ✭✭✭RayCon

^ Jaysus man , thats a lot of cleaning cloths ... ;)

RayCon wrote: »
    ^ Jaysus man , thats a lot of cleaning cloths ... ;)

Cup cleaning cloths.

Ba Dum tish. not chatting thats also more humour :(

Shall we get another transfer rumour going again this summer? :D

Paully D wrote: »
    Shall we get another transfer rumour going again this summer? :D

Humour related

its actually not hard, pats forum being doing it for years.

All you need nowadays is a tweet to be retweeted. takes the fun out of it tbh.

Lazy journos just getting lazier.

City fans are getting a bit ahead of themselves but this chant has serious potential -
    Let's all have a disco, Silva, Navas, Isco! Yaya Yaya, Yaya Yaya!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Agree on a rumour , someone tweets it and everyone else tweets about it or retweet. Or a boards ITK account :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭klose

marno21 wrote: »
    There could be people in 2021 looking back and thinking "Why is that person burning a Suarez jersey? Apart from the time he might have left in circa 2012/13, I can't think of any reason he'd be on the receiving end of such hatred!"

He hasn't left yet, I honestly don't see what the above does to make things better.

Iirc people were doing it outside the shankly gates and all, maybe not shirt burninf but were deifinately big gatherings voicing there opinions. People are idiots :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

DazMarz wrote: »
    Why is your man burning a Gerrard jersey?!?!?! Apart from the time he might have left for Chelsea in circa 2004/5, I can't think of any reason he'd be on the receiving end of such hatred!

Maybe I've forgotten something... :confused:

My younger brother (through teary eyes) ironed Gerrard's name off the back of his LFC jersey when it looked like his transfer to Chelsea was a done deal. He was only 12/13 at the time and didn't know how to work the iron properly and burnt a huge hole in the back of it. He still gets a slagging over it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭batistuta9

BGsRD6lCQAEDYO6.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Winston Payne

the-worst-soccer-goalie.gif

i5S3jtXA5Cgu0.gif

• Advertisement

Phil Jones delivers again

BLy5SIuCcAA_c0C.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Mourinho's return to Chelsea in Gif form.

moureturrrrrnedj4n.gif

In honour of a certain someone coming home... This just had to be done! Too priceless not to! :D

698323ef-b8f1-41b3-a694-6e22ea971e6f

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,294 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

The Fresh Prince of Bell Air taking a penalty kick

1369901186_gifs_06.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

There's something about American singers taking penalties.

diana.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

BL8PISNCQAEFeob.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

qYx4pte.jpg

922799_651211744919045_447004531_n.jpg

Love how Mata is having a sneaky look at her arse... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

The Fresh Prince of Bell Air taking a penalty kick

He should be clled the Fresh Prince of Fresh Air after that...

/gets coat

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement