Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Streaming Football on Google TV

Options
  • 24-10-2012 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Do sites like thefirstrow.eu and vipboxsports.eu (I use them for streaming live sport) work on Google TV? Those sites are full of pop-ups on my laptop, how does Google TV handle them?

Is the Sony Google TV twice as good as the Logitech Revue as the price tag suggests?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

I have a Revue and, while it is a little slow, most Flash channels load no problem on its Chrome browser. The pop up ads can be closed with the mouse on the Revue's keyboard.

Sopcast & P2P streaming software do not work on the Revue.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭mojor

That's great info, thanks.

With the Revue do you get the RTE and TV3 Players through apps or by going to rte.ie/player on Chrome?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

I access the RTE and TV3 Players through the Chrome browser and click full screen. (I think the XL version of the RTE player works better on the Revue).

Most android apps do not work on the Revue.

Advertisement