Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Network Changes?

Options
  • 24-10-2012 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey, I have a report due for college on how networks have changed over the past decade and i need an example of 2 industries that have been transformed as a result of this. my initial idea was to do an example of one industry that benefited and one that declined but this is proving harder than it seems! i want to try and stay away from the obvious industries such as travel and music! any help on the subject would be greatly appreciated including links to sites with any info in the subject (it seems our library is very outdated on this topic) Many Thanks! Jxox

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Hi Jane,

This isn't the place for asking about homework advice. Your best bet is to use Google, Google Scholar etc. Those types of services. There is plenty of info out there in the public domain, see if your school is signed up to some electronic libraries also.

Nick

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement