Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome pack & discounts?

Options
  • 24-10-2012 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,

I changed over both my gas and electricity and wanted to go for full discounts so I was told that once I recieve my welcome pack I would then have to go online to set up the online billing. All fine with that.

I recieved my final bills from Bord Gais and I have now recieved my first paper bill from Electric Ireland. I have yet to recieve my welcome pack so does this mean I don't yet have the full discounts and can they still be applied?

Thanks,
    Nicola Carrigan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Nicola,

The welcome packs can take a few weeks to arrive in the post but this will not delay the application of discounts. Does your paper bill show any discount(s)?
    Private message me your MPRN (meter point reference number) and address/telephone number/date of birth and I will check what stage things are at and whether all the discounts you requested are effective.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 37 nicolac

Great, thanks, I'll dig out the bill and let you know. There is a discount on it but I'm not sure its the full one as part of it seemed to be dependant on online billing which obviously hasn't been set up.

Nicola.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi again Nicola,

You can go here to complete online billing registration.

The online billing discount may already be applied - incomplete registration does not necessarily affect this; however, once I have your details I will be able to check for certain.

All the best,
    Una

Advertisement