Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Lamb Shanks in Dublin!

Options
  • 24-10-2012 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hello! It is my other half's birthday. He is always going on about lamb shanks. Anyone have a recommendation for the restaurant with "the best lamb shanks" in Dublin? We're based in Dublin 14 but can travel anywahere in the city and county really! Thanks!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 809 ✭✭✭frankosw

suzie987 wrote: »
    Hello! It is my other half's birthday. He is always going on about lamb shanks. Anyone have a recommendation for the restaurant with "the best lamb shanks" in Dublin? We're based in Dublin 14 but can travel anywahere in the city and county really! Thanks!

Not quite Dublin but Johnnie Fox's pub up the mountains do amazing lamb shanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Brasserie 66 have a divine lamb shank dish, you poke it with a knife and it falls off the bone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭suzie987

g'em wrote: »
    Brasserie 66 have a divine lamb shank dish, you poke it with a knife and it falls off the bone!!

I have only heard good stuff about this place - I will go for it! Will try Johnnie Fox's sometime too, but maybe on a weekend drive instead!

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

No more AH style posts please, I've deleted one, any more and infractions/bans will be issued.

Advertisement