Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom.net relays on www.spamhaus.org

• 24-10-2012 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

We have an eircom.net webmail issue. it appears some eircom.net relays are registered as spam relays at spamhaus.org.

So some e-mail from eircom.net arrives and some is rejected

we even have an issue where some CC:'ed users receive the e-mail and some don't :mad:

anybody else experience this issues ?

Thanks,
    ITT helpdesk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Fmccourt

helpdesk wrote: »
    We have an eircom.net webmail issue. it appears some eircom.net relays are registered as spam relays at spamhaus.org.

So some e-mail from eircom.net arrives and some is rejected

we even have an issue where some CC:'ed users receive the e-mail and some don't :mad:

anybody else experience this issues ?

Thanks,
    ITT helpdesk

Sounds like they probably need to invest in some "outbound spam filtering".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

You have posted the same thing in 3 threads, one from 2011, one from 2007 and started this one. If you post the same thing again in another thread I will get very cranky. You are now (ironically) guilty of spamming the same message repeatedly yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I was getting the same problem emailing my girlfriend yesterday, from my job to her job. It said her company was know to be a spam address.

I think it might be an issue somewhere else.

Advertisement