Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Professor Layton Facebook Competition

• 24-10-2012 1:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭

There's a Professor Layton Facebook Competition available here until the 29th of October.

To enter, you must answer a series of questions about the Professor Layton series. They have 5 prizes to give away consisting of a copy of Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, a 3ds xl, a Professor Layton soft toy (to drink tea with) and a copy of the movie Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva.

It's only open to those in the UK and Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I will be buying this game tomorrow :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

is it just me or are there no titles on the 4 fields you get for the competition entry form?
    (If it is just me, what goes in which box? I'm guessing it's name, surname, email, phone/confirm email/address but obviously it could go a lot of ways...)

Edit : For any who have the same issue it's :

First name ¦ Surname
    Email
    Confirm Email

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Me too :D

Any idea where the best place to buy it would be? Smyths have it on their site for €38. I went into Gamestop and asked them but they said that they couldn't say until Friday. They then advised me to "Put a €10 deposit on it as it was very popular" (I didn't). I'd never gotten the sale before.

Banjo wrote: »
    is it just me or are there no titles on the 4 fields you get for the competition entry form?
    (If it is just me, what goes in which box? I'm guessing it's name, surname, email, phone/confirm email/address but obviously it could go a lot of ways...)

No there definitely was things to put but I can't remember... I'd try another browser

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

gubbie wrote: »
    Me too :D

Any idea where the best place to buy it would be? Smyths have it on their site for €38. I went into Gamestop and asked them but they said that they couldn't say until Friday. They then advised me to "Put a €10 deposit on it as it was very popular" (I didn't). I'd never gotten the sale before.

Smyths have by far the best price at €37.99. HMV have it for €42.99 I think, and GameStop are charging €44.99. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Smyths have by far the best price at €37.99. HMV have it for €42.99 I think, and GameStop are charging €44.99. :rolleyes:

Is the Smyths price standard price, or loyalty card price?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Is the Smyths price standard price, or loyalty card price?

It's the standard price. :)

Got it in Smyths :)

Love Smyths for 3ds games.

Now I'm having the problem that the daily puzzle won't download, although apparently it's common.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Just for anyone having trouble with the Daily Puzzle, I was finally able to download it just there. (Actually there are 5.) They seem to have fixed whatever was wrong.) Hopefully it will work for ye now. (It looks like it stops at halfway like before but then continues on after about 10-15 seconds)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

What are people making of the latest Layton game?
    Only played an hour myself which I enjoyed, the cut scenes always look amazing to me even on my orig 3DS model.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'm about 9 hours in, I love it. Hated the graphics at first, not the cut scenes, just the weird 3d people in between the cut scenes, but I've gotten over it.

Finding some of the puzzles a little too easy though. Not sure how long the game is but hope they get a bit more challenging.

Love the daily puzzles though. And the shop mini game is my favourite :D

Luke's new voice is driving me mad though.

Advertisement