Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arab beard for halloween

Options
  • 24-10-2012 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi, my OH is dressing up as an arab oil sheikh for Halloween on Sunday. He has the outfit already but no beard. Anyone know where I can buy one in Dublin city centre? I've seen them online but the shipping costs more than the beard itself!! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

deebee08 wrote: »
    Hi, my OH is dressing up as an arab oil sheikh for Halloween on Sunday. He has the outfit already but no beard. Anyone know where I can buy one in Dublin city centre? I've seen them online but the shipping costs more than the beard itself!! :rolleyes:

Moved to Dublin City from Gift & Festivity & Party Ideas.

/mods, feel free to move back if you like.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

deebee08 wrote: »

just make it yourself or go into the custome shop beside the stephens green shopping centre.

Hope you're wearing a burqas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

there is a card shop on Grafton street close to bewleys and they sell beards

Advertisement