Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any idea who this "TV actor charged with sex attacks" is?

• 24-10-2012 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭

I saw this news report earlier, and was wondering if anyone had any idea who the 'performer' mentioned is?
    A television actor has been charged with sex attacks on a 14-year-old boy at a theatre and a school.

The performer, who police have not publicly named because of his age, is accused of orally raping and sexually touching the teenager at a London theatre in July 2010.

He is also accused of two counts of sexual assault in September 2010, and assault by beating in April 2011, all at a school in London.
    All of the allegations relate to one victim.

The actor answered police bail on Tuesday and was charged with five offences.

He is due to appear in court in November to face one count of rape, three counts of sexual assault and one of assault by beating.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,507 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Three....two....one.

Thread locked

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Rigol

Jimmy Glitter ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭MakeEmLaugh

Three....two....one.

Thread locked

Why would the thread be locked? It's a topical news story, as are many of the issues discussed in After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

They are not naming him because of his age... The victims age or the alleged attackers age?

If they are referring to the attackers age, well then he must be underage.

*thats a lot of ages..:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭dinorebel

An actor who's character was recently accused of murder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

Well, how many transvestite actors are there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

It's Bosco

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

He is 17-year-old boy

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

dinorebel wrote: »

cue new actor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I think I might be thinking of the same person as you. Killed a fatty whose last name is similar to Del Boy's?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Orally raping a boy ? How do you do that? I mean I know, but what kind of benefit does it confer on the oral rapist ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭dinorebel

brummytom wrote: »
    I think I might be thinking of the same person as you. Killed a fatty whose last name is similar to Del Boy's?
    That's the one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

There is a former soap actor, a young guy, who is up on charges of sexually assaulting someone. He has been named and pictured in the papers so its probably safe to name him but I won't just in case the mods don't like it. He plays a character who was accused of murder and has now left the show, I think the murder storyline was written to accommodate his exit after her was sacked from the show in question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

That's the one.

This yer man off the tele?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

What show?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭cml387

It's Henry Sellers. I though everyone knew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

Orally raping a boy ? How do you do that? I mean I know, but what kind of benefit does it confer on the oral rapist ?

force fed i'd imagine, not a pretty picture

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Locked for the moment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement